Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My First Post


On the 27th of this month, August, I thought I would spell it out for the legions of readers I have noticed, yes a joke. I will have the honor (I hope, depending on the host of the show's mother and her health problems) of celebrating the life as well as the recording career of Stevie Ray Vaughan, Texas bluesman. As a guest on the show, I have already received confirmation that Cutter Brandenburg former Road Mgr. and friend of Stevie's will be a call-in guest and as it stands now, will stay the length of the show, two hours.

It is an honor I don't take lightly. Though this will be my third stint as guest host, this is by far the one I look forward to most.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brother,

    You never cease to amaze me, not to mention inspire. You always bounce back from whatever it is at the time that's draggin' ya down. I hope Cutter knows how lucky he is to know you. Love from Chi-Town my friend. I'll be listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rich, it's always nice to hear from you. I hope the weather reports I've seen about the mild wethaer y'all been having have made business BOOM for ya!

    ReplyDelete