Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 29, 2013

What a wonderful day!!!!!


 

Today was one of the best days I have had in, well, since I don't remember when. Why? Because I was able to be part of doing something for a friend that I had failed miserably at for almost two years. I am not going to be specific because I only want to share my joy, not draw attention to myself  and pat myself on the back like I am a big deal. I am not. Enough about me. What really happened was I once again discovered how wonderful it feels to do something for someone you care deeply about, something that makes their life better by showing them how valuable they are, that they still have value in this world and are valued. That puts them back in control of their life, based completely on what they have to offer. All I did was put people together, and hope for the best. Today, the best of all outcomes is what happened. I am so filled with joy because I brought joy to another.

Well, that's it for this entry I think. Perhaps in the coming days I will share in detail what took place today. If the suspense  is just too much for you, perhaps you can search my Timeline and figure it out. Want a hint? I'll give you two; the picture in this post, and, it has something to do with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment